Posted in Real Estate and Construction, Total Reads: 1907
SWOT Analysis of Abengoa with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Real Estate and Construction
Innovative technology solutions for sustainability
Successful research and implementation of sustainable technology in Spain as well as exporting them globally
Construction and real estate services
Engineering & construction, Concession-type infrastructures and Industrial production
Predominantly Spain; also other European countries
Committed to finding solutions to climate change and putting them into practice
1. Abengoa has signed an agreement with aluminum company Novelis to manage the aluminum dross produced by the recycling plant of Novelis; will make the company self-sufficient in aluminium
2. Abengoa has made strategic acquisitions to strengthen its position
3. Over 25,000 employees form a part of the workforce
4. Presence in 80 countries shows the reach of the brand
5. The company has expertise in echnologies include concentrated solar power, second generation biofuels, and desalination
1. Decline in operating margins despite increase in revenue over the same period; shows a concern area
2. Geographic limitation for company means limited market share
1. Positive outlook of the Spanish construction and engineering industry
2. Global penetration in emerging economies
3. Strategic aquisitions and tie-ups would boost company image
1. Weak European construction industry 2. Weak economic conditions in Spain a cause of concern 3. Stringent Government regulations - The company is subject to extensive and complex laws and regulations that affect the land
development and construction process, including laws and regulations related to zoning, permitted land uses, levels of density, building design, warranties, storm water, and use of open spaces
1. ACS, Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Abengoa. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.