Posted in Real Estate and Construction, Total Reads: 1081
SWOT Analysis of Enka with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
ENKA İnşaat ve Sanayi A.Ş.
Real Estate and Construction
Engineering for a better future
Achieving “Zero Accident” policy - protection from every kind of pollution, hazard and accident that may result from its business
Real estate and construction services
Predominantly Asian, European and African countries; Engineering & construction, energy investments, real estate, trade & manufacturing
Positioned as a company focusing on excellence, innovation, speed and safety, as is evident from its Vision and Values
1. Growing business outlook in engineering and construction - Rreshen-Kalimask Motorway in Albania, the Shakhtar Donetsk Stadium in Donetsk, Ukraine, the Toyota Car and Assembly Plant in St. Petersburg, Russia etc
2. Presence in diverse sectors which reduces risk – Enka has projects in sectors which include Engineering & Construction, Energy, Real estate and Trade & manufacturing
3. One of the most prominent construction services company in Turkey
4. Nearly 30,000 people for a part of the company's workforce
5. Its service portfolio has power generation, motorways, airports, petroleum services etc
1. Declining profit margins despite increasing revenues is a concern
2. The company has concentrated majority of its projects in Russia - highly vulnerable to the uncertainties of a single geographical market. Company might get adversely affected when there’s a slowdown in Russia
1. Focus on emerging economies - Countries in the Asia Pacific region such as China and India are experiencing rapid urban development combined with exponential growth in infrastructure needs and are looking for energy-efficient solutions
2. Growing emphasis of achieving energy efficiency in Europe - Energy efficiency is one of the key objectives that the European Unions Strategy plans to achieve
3. Strategiv acquisitions and global penetrations can boost reach
1. Negative Trends in European economy - construction output in euro area declined
2. Government regulations - The group is subject to extensive and complex laws and regulations that affect the land development and construction process, including laws and regulations related to zoning, permitted land uses, levels of density, building design, warranties, storm water, and use of open spaces
3. Unfavorable market conditions and global recessions can affect the performances
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Enka. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.