Posted in Real Estate and Construction, Total Reads: 646
SWOT Analysis of Sacyr Vallehermoso with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Real Estate and Construction
Promoting ideas in construction
Always on the lookout for mergers and other ways of expansion; ever willing to grow company
Construction and real estate services
Concessions, property development, Construction, heritage and services Spain, other European countries, America and Australia
Positioned as an environmentally conscious company, with equal emphasis on environment and business
1. Well diversified company – huge experience in primary activities of civil infrastructure and industrial activities means that it has a competitive advantage while bidding for concessions or PPPs
2. One of the largest Spanish construction companies
3. Over 20,000 employees form a part of the workforce
4. Strategic acqusitions of Vallehermoso helped improve the business
1. Though it is present across several countries, it generates most of its revenues from Spain.
2. There is a risk of losing the market in case of a slowdown in Spain, though the company has a good order backlog
1. Growing emphasis of achieving energy efficiency in Europe - Energy efficiency is one of the key objectives that the European Union has set
2. Focus on emerging economies - Countries in the Asia Pacific region such as China and India are experiencing rapid urban development combined with exponential growth in infrastructure needs and are looking for energy-efficient solutions
3. More acquisitions and partnerships can boost the company
1. Growing debt burden of European nations
2. Rising cost of construction material - Prices of other types of steel such as hot rolled plate and cold rolled coil have increased
3. Government regulations - The group is subject to extensive and complex laws and regulations that affect the land development and construction process
1. Acciona S.A.
2. ACS, Actividades de Construcción y Servicios, S.A.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.