Posted in Real Estate and Construction, Total Reads: 1735
SWOT Analysis of Royal BAM Group with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Royal BAM Group
Royal BAM Group
Real Estate and Construction
Versatile, diverse… and one group
Commitment, knowledge and experience of the company’s employees which offers real and long lasting value to its clients
Construction services and real estate
Civil engineering, construction, property development, consulting, and related services
Positioned as a company that offers real value to its clients and works with them in close and lasting co-operation that provides outstanding performance in relation to the maintenance, innovation and expansion of built-up environments
1. Largest construction company in Netherlands – commands a competitive edge over other players in this part of the world
2. Widespread regional network of offices, meaning that the company is always close to its clients
3. BAM scores well in various reputation surveys. What enhances the visibility and recognition of the Group is a uniform presentation of BAM’s activities. The house style adopted by BAM offers the building blocks for a careful and consistent presentation
4. Strong focus on CSR to make a difference and not just for the case of satisfying minimum CSR requirements
5. Significant operations in Netherlands, Belgium, UK, Ireland and Germany
6. 26,000+ people are working for company
1. Fluctuations in the company’s financial performance is a cause of concern
2. The operating losses hugely restricts the possibility of signing new contracts in the near future
1. Growing emphasis of achieving energy efficiency in Europe - Energy efficiency is one of the key objectives that the European Unions’ (EU) Strategy plans to achieve.
2. Exposure to high growth markets will boost revenues - India and the Gulf states are among the primary growth markets; the company could focus on expanding its horizons into these regions
1. The company currently running in losses will have a huge threat of appreciation in price of raw materials, which will give a huge blow in its already burned pockets
2. There’s a looming threat of an economic slowdown in the Eurozone which will impact the company in a big way, since most of its operations are centered on countries in Europe (Netherlands, Belgium, UK, Ireland, Germany, etc.)
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Royal BAM Group. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.