Bretton Woods Telephone Company SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Telecom Service Providers, Total Reads: 567
SWOT Analysis of Bretton Woods Telephone Company with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Bretton Woods Telephone Company
Lynch Corporation (LICT)
Communication technology, high speed internet
Bretton woods properties including administration buildings, condominiums and single family homes
1. Un-served rural area tapped 2. BWTC is in the process of building a F-T-T-H network 3. Strong brand and legacy since its inception in 1947 4. Company has updated its switching equipment, enabling it to expand telecommunication service
5. The brand offers services like broadband, landlines, mobile, cable TVs etc
1. The brand is restricted to a few areas hence low market share 2.Limited brand recognition as compared to big global brands
1. Tourism sector is growing, more tourists’ attraction 2. Enhanced services to attract more customers 3.Geographic expansion can also help the brand grow
1. Stagnant economic development can be a concern 2.Fast growing competition can eat into market share 3. Increasing costs of operations can reduce the profitability of the brand
1. American Wireless 2. AT&T 3. Acacia Communications
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Bretton Woods Telephone Company. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.