Posted in Telecom Service Providers, Total Reads: 804
SWOT Analysis of 123.Net with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
LECMI Inc., Internet 123 Inc.
Internet access, colocation, IP transport, private networking solutions
Let Us Light Your Building with Fiber
Connectivity and high capacity of bandwidth
Individuals, corporates, businesses
Businesses and enterprises
Premium service provider at competitive price
1. Largest network in Michigan, US 2. Premium voice, data, and colocation infrastructure services at competitive price 3. 99% network uptime shows its good infrastructure 4. With fiber swaps and acquisitions expansion of bandwidth support in core hubs like metro Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids
5. The company offers services like Fixed line telephone, Internet service provider, Fixed wireless, data center colocation
1. Low human resource to handle growth
2. The brand has limited awareness as compared to global brands
1. Wireless subscribers growth driven by growth of 3G networks and services 2. Demand for high bandwidth applications and services 3. Unending need for broadband access to content and speed
1. Decreasing fixed line subscriber 2. Persistent security challenges 3. New business models emerging among both traditional and new players
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.