Posted in Telecom Service Providers, Total Reads: 976
SWOT Analysis of Afrihost with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
ADSL, Broadband Services, Web Hosting, Internet peripherals
Great customer service
Individual, businesses, corporates
Individuals, corporates, businesses
Great services/ quick response at affordable prices
1. Great services at great prices 2. Strong word of mouth (customer as brand ambassadors who spread the word about Afrihost) 3. Efficient/quick customer support
4. The products and services include ADSL, Broadband Services, Web Hosting, Internet Peripherals
5. The company has been recognized with many awards and ISP of the Year
6. Tie-up with MTN boosted the business operations
1. Limited geographic reach and technical expertise as compared to big global brands 2. The market share growth of the company is lower than many big international brands
1. Growth potential with penetration rate still below regional average 2. Large parts of Africa have gained access to international fibre bandwidth 3. Wholesale price of internet bandwidth reduced and cost savings will pass to retail level as well
1. Saturation in mobile phones market 2. Market poses risks for foreign investors 3. Poor fixed network infrastructure
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Afrihost. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.