Posted in Telecom Service Providers, Total Reads: 678
SWOT Analysis of Atlantic Broadband with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
TV, Internet And Phone Services
What You Want. Instantly
Reliable and Fast local service
Western Pennsylvania, Miami, Maryland/Delaware and South Carolina
Residential and Business Communities
Servicing by being the best in the industry
1. Bundle pricing in its offers is attractive fir customers 2. Reliable Services and fast local support 3. First to market the game changing multi-screen digital entertainment service from TIVO 4. Availability across a vast region
5. Products and services include Cablecasting, Broadband Internet, VoIP
1. Might lose the first movers advantage 2. Newer technology adoption and low branding through social media would affect brand
1. A shift in the industry (Voice over Internet Protocol) 2. Intense competition between cable and wired networks 3. Steady increase in internet usage
4. Capitalizing on 3G and 4G services
1. Competitors are laying fiber optic cable giving direct access to the customers 2. Newer technologies evolving each day 3. Mergers and Acquisitions of bigger brand would weaken its presence
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Atlantic Broadband. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.