Posted in Telecom Service Providers, Total Reads: 675
SWOT Analysis of Cincinnati Bell with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Local telephone service, wireless
User customized bundles of voice and internet services
Individuals, small and medium business/enterprise
Striving for customer satisfaction
1. Customer service excellence 2. Produce full, fair, accurate, timely, and understandable disclosure in reports and documents filed with regulators in public communication 3. Ensuring enforcement of code of ethics that builds employee trust 4. Management is a team of leaders
5. Its subsidiaries include Cincinnati Bell Telephone, Cincinnati Bell Any Distance, Cincinnati Bell Wireless
6. The company has close to 3000 employees
1. Risk of becoming an obsolete slow-speed provider 2. Dwindling customer relationships can be interpreted from decreasing number of customers every quarter 3. Low geographic presence & market share due to presence of big players
1. Investment in strategic products like Fioptics, which is now available to 38 percent of the market. 2. Intense competition between cable and wired networks 3. Steady increase in internet usage
4. Capitalizing on 3G and 4G services
1. Competitors are laying fiber optic cable giving direct access to the customers 2. Newer technologies evolving each day 3. Mergers and Acquisitions
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Cincinnati Bell. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.