Posted in Telecom Service Providers, Total Reads: 638
SWOT Analysis of Fairpoint Communications with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Telephone, TV, Internet and Energy
Your communication solution is here.
Tailoring the experience for the customers
Residential, Business and Government sectors
100 years of trusted service
1. Strong service and trust since its inception 2. One of the largest network in USA especially in the rural areas 3. Superior network through both traditional and IP based services 4. Best in class customer experience
5. Over 3000+ employees in the organization
6. Broadband Internet services, Local wireline, Cable Television are the services offered
1. The brand has a limited market share compared to global players
2. Low brand awareness compared to bigger players especially after its bankruptcy
1. Further consolidation in the industry 2. Acquisition of smaller and regional operators 3. Increasing geographic reach can increase brand presence
1. Increasing competition can reduce market share
2. High operating costs and investments required for the company
3. Govt policies and fluctuating economic scenarios
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Fairpoint Communications. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.