Posted in Telecom Service Providers, Total Reads: 939
SWOT Analysis of Nextiva with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Business VOIP, Call centers and PBX Sip trunks
Business Cloud Communication
Corporate Offices and Business Communities
Its business phone systems focus on VoIP services
1. The brand effectively serves small and medium sized American and Canadian companies 2. Customer experience is also taken care of in the best way 3. Productivity has increased by decreasing complexities 4. The company offers Call centre solutions and PBX SIP Trunking
5. Awarded as one of the best places to work
1. The brand is limited to a few locations in the US
2. Intense competition means limited market share growth
1. Further consolidation in the industry 2. Expansion of auto conferencing access 3. Integration with GPS
1. Increasing costs of operations and infrastructure
2. The brand has tough competition from existing players
3. Unfavorable govt policies and market conditions
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Nextiva. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.