Posted in Telecom Service Providers, Total Reads: 3189
SWOT Analysis of Vodacom with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Mobile, Hosted CRM, Broadband Connect
A ready business keeps its tenants connected at the speed of light
Residential and Business Communities
1. Best network, best value and best service 2. Business processes are more efficient 3. Stakeholder trust is unique 4. Efficient console and dispatch centers 5. It has a strong customer base of over 50 million people
6. The brand has its presence in South Africa, Tanzania, Mozambique and Lesotho
7. It has an expertise in voice, messaging, data and converged services
1. Alleged legal controversies have affected the brand
2. Intense competition from many players means limited market share growth
1. Expansion of the brand to newer geographies
2. More customised services for individuals and businesses
3. Advertising and branding exercises can boost business
1. Security and safety of customer information 2. Intense competition from communication services 3. Govt regulations and increasing costs of operations
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Vodacom. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.