Posted in Telecom Service Providers, Total Reads: 642
SWOT Analysis of KCOM with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
KCOM Group (earlier Kingston Communications)
Delivering digital transformation
Proud history that dates back to more than a 100 years
Retail and Wholesale telecommunications services, Broadband and internet services & mobile service
Local residents and businesses with Internet and telephony services
Positioned as an organization with a strategic vision to passionately pursue better ways to connect people and to deliver inspiring customer experiences.
1. Certified metering and billing approval. 2. Has a history of about a century with its origin dating back to 1882 3. Capability to help you achieve your business objectives through innovative communication solutions. 4. Revenues are strong which giving it stability
5.Excellent customer satisfaction
6. Strong workforce of close to 2000 people
7. Sponsorship of football clubs in UK adds to brand visibility
1. No much international presence. 2. Intense competition from telecom majors means less market share
1. Constant growth in Telecommunications Services sector
2. It is almost a monopoly in the Hull region
3. Expansion in Other Regions
4. Innovative and better technology
1. Disruption of Services Due to Uncontrollable Events
2. Regulations and Licenses
3. Volatile revenues because of competitive Pressure
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to KCOM. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.