No other network is bigger, faster & more reliable
4G services market leader & first mover
Fixed line and mobile telephony, broadband
Positioned as UK’s biggest 4G network
1. More than 27 million customers somce its existence.
2. main strengths of EE is the largest coverage, including biggest 3G network across the UK
3. the company operates the largest amount of retail stores, 570+ (including 100 franchise stores), which located on the high streets and shopping malls
4. EE launched 4G service long before other rivals that allowed giving access to over 70 % of UK population, making it the market leader.
5. Sponsorship of big football and movie events increases brand visibility
1. Brand recall is very week due its recent launch compared with established brand names.
2. EE is mainly targeting the business segment and thus losing out on individual consumers
1. Growing market for telecommunication industry 2. Great platform of B2B business growth for EE, especially with its broad 4G services. 3. Increased smart phone ownership and increased mobile phone usage
4. As the market leader of 4G service, it can boost its revenue by selling more 4G enabled phones and through post-pay contracts.
1. Future growth potential of 4G may lead to intensive competition which might result in EE losing its market share & position
2. Increased number of IT attacks on mobile phones can discourage customers from using the data functions on their handsets that
will significantly affect the company’s margins 3. Introduction of various VoIP and instant messenger applications for phones can significantly decrease the use of EE voice services
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.