Posted in Telecom Service Providers, Total Reads: 798
SWOT Analysis of TalkTalk with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
It's good to talk, but it's better to TalkTalk
UK’s safest broadband connection
People looking for safe, latest and value for money Telecommunication services
Businesses and consumers having age group from 25 to 55
One stop solution for all telecommunication needs
1. UK’s largest Next generation network covering almost all homes 2. Fastest growing TV services 3. Their commitment to making UK a better place by their products and people 4. Continuous efforts to innovate their products
5. It has subsidiaries like Blinkbox, TalkTalk Business, TalkTalk Technology
6. It has specialized in services like TV, broadband, phone, and mobile services.
7. Good advertising and marketing through commercials and sponsorships
1. Huge competition means restricted margins and fight for market share 2. Controversy regarding TalkTalk Ireland closure and resulting in job losses
1.Improving Brand image 2.To advertise their products honestly 3.Ensuring the safety of its consumers
1. People moving onto its competitors due to bad market image 2.Recent run ins with Ofcom could prove loss making in the long run 3.Ambush marketing by its competitors
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.