Posted in Telecom Service Providers, Total Reads: 729
SWOT Analysis of AdEPT with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
AdEPT telecom plc.
Faces not numbers
One of UK’s leading independent telecom service providers
Businesses in the UK
Value for money service
1. Supports over 15,000 small, medium and large enterprises 2. Most of customers take multiple products 3. Consistent increase in revenue has improved its performances further 4. CSR includes carrying out corporate fundraiser for Demelza Children’s Hospice
5. Found in 1983, means a strong legacy in the industry
6. Adept is ISO 9001:2000 certified shows its high quality
1. Highly fragmented market in the UK 2. No presence outside UK
1. Revenue generated from data eclipsing that of voice 2. Increase EBITDA by combining direct new businesses with value adding acquisitions 3. Cloud computing
1. Economic conditions in UK are recovering at a slow pace 2. Credit risk, Liquidity risk and competitor risk are the biggest threat to AdEPT
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to AdEPT. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.