Posted in Telecom Service Providers, Total Reads: 647
SWOT Analysis of NII Holdings with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
NII Holdings (Earlier Nextel International)
Mobile communication and wireless services
Differentiated mobile communication services
Telecom solutions, network design
Business houses, corporates, non-commercial users
Fully integrated, wireless digital communications services provider
1. Focused on providing fully integrated wireless communication tools, superior customer service and an expanding network footprint. 2. The entry barriers for new players are high as it requires huge investment 3. Ranked among the 50 Fastest-Growing Technology Companies by the Washington Business Journal 4. Subscriber base of 9+ million users
5. Over 15000 people are employed in the organization
1. Presence in Brazil limited to cities of São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro
2. Poor market share in mobile operator sector compared to global players
1. Wireless market is continuing to grow 2. Evolving customer demands in this industry are leveraging mobile & wireless for sales, marketing, and service and support functions in their business 3.Rapidly changing technologies
1. Increasing competition, market saturation, and commoditization of mobile voice
2. Concerns about health risks associated with wireless equipment may reduce the demand for our services.
3. Fragmentation along the mobile & wireless value chain
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to NII Holdings. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.