Posted in Telecom Service Providers, Total Reads: 1915
SWOT Analysis of VimpelCom with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Mobile Service Provider
Live on the Bright Side
The sixth largest mobile network operator in the world (by subscribers)
Telecommunication services such as voice and data services through wired, wireless and broadband technologies
Customers & Enterprises using wireless & broadband telecommunication services
Pan Russian and other regional Presence and stakes across multiple operators, providing well rounded communication services
1. Strong Brand Equity through brands like Beeline, Kyivstar, Wind. 2. Global Reach with presence in Russia, Italy, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, US, Armenia, & Georgia 3. Leading Market Position in Russia and Italy 4. Over 210 million customers across 20 countries 5. Good branding and visibility through advertising
1. Increasing Trade Account Receivables especially from the non-core countries other than Russia and Italy 2. Limited global presence as its penetration is majorly in Asia
1. Increasing Shift to 3G Services across the world 2. Rising Demand for Broadband Services 3. Growth in European Telecommunication Industry
4. Strategic Expansion through acquisitions
1. Stringent Regulatory Obligations in Russia and other geographies 2. Competitive Landscape with multiple competitors 3. Impact of Political and Economic Conditions globally
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to VimpelCom. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.