Posted in Telecom Service Providers, Total Reads: 4743
SWOT Analysis of Telekom Malaysia with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Mobile Service Provider
Connections make anything possible; Opening up Possibilities
TM is one of the largest integrated solutions provider in Malaysia, and one of Asia's leading communications companies.
Broadband, data and fixed line services, internet service, cable and broadcasting solutions.
Retail, wholesale and the global business broadband customers
Internet hub and digital gateway for South-East Asia
1. High Speed Broadband Service helping to serve its customers 2. Strong Service Portfolio across its markets 3. Increasing Liquidity helping to implement diversified strategies 4. Strong workforce of over 30,000 5. Excellent brand visibility through TVCs and print ad campaigns, and other CSR activities and sponsorships
1. Dependence on the Malaysian market 2. Global penetration and brand visibility is limited as compared to leading telecom global giants
1. New Services to attract new customers 2. Strategic Agreements to help grow in new markets 3. Growth in Telecommunications Services which is predicted to help revenue growth
4. Increasing Broadband Markets across the world
1. Regulatory Changes causing constant impact on operations 2. Competitive Pressure leading to pricing crunch 3. Technological Changes needing capital infusion
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.