Posted in Telecom Service Providers, Total Reads: 1936
SWOT Analysis of Frontier Communications with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Mobile Service Provider
"Welcome to the New Frontier."
Frontier is the sixth largest local exchange carrier in the United States
The company's products and services include value packages, telephone, television, internet, PC support & services, Wi-Fi, data & internet, voice & features, and related equipment and operates in the business and individuals segment
Rural areas, small and medium-sized towns and cities
Residential and business customers in its markets
In addition to local and long-distance telephone service, Frontier offers broadband Internet, digital television service, and computer technical support to residential and business customers in 27 states in the U.S.
1. Wide Service Portfolio helping to reach wider base 2. Well Defined Network Architecture and Technology 3. Leading Position in the Domestic Market
1. Declining Operational Efficiencies causing strained returns 2. Declining Liquidity Position leading to constrained strategies
1. Increasing Demand for Mobile Broadband 2. Focused Investments helping to sow better returns 3. Growing Telecommunications Services Market
1. Rapid Technological changes needing frequent capital infusion 2. Government Rules and Regulations causing operational bottlenecks 3. Highly Competitive Market leading to lower RPU
1. AT & T 2. Qwest Communications 3. América Móvil
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.