Oi Tele Norte Leste SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Telecom Service Providers, Total Reads: 1187
SWOT Analysis of Oi Tele Norte Leste with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Oi Tele Norte Leste
Tele Norte Leste Holding Company
Mobile Service Provider
As simple as that
The largest telecommunications telephone company in Brazil and the second largest in Latin America
It offers local, long distance and international voice and data services, besides a growing mobile phone network to corporates and Individuals
Homes, small, medium and large corporate users, government agencies and other telecommunication companies.
Oi has 22.2 million land lines in service, 31.7 million wireless customers, 4 million ADSL subscribers (2009) and about 44 thousand employees essentially corresponding to 65% of the Brazilian territory and 20 million households.
1. Market Leading Position in Brazil 2. Comprehensive Services across geography catering to customers 3. Wide Network - It is South America’s largest fixed telephony company in terms of number of lines in service
1. Dependence on Post Paid Customers for most of its revenues 2. Declining Operating Margins causing revenue squeeze
1. Robust Research & Development helping to bring better products & services 2. Strategic Agreements helping to widen reach 3. Growth in Telecommunications Services which promises to grow fast over coming time.
4. Growing demand for Mobile Broadband
1. Weak Economic Outlook across the major markets 2. Rapid Technological Changes causing renewed capital requirements 3. High Competitive Pressure leading to pricing pressures
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Oi Tele Norte Leste. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.