Posted in Telecom Service Providers, Total Reads: 2072
SWOT Analysis of Windstream with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Mobile Service Provider
Smart Solutions. Personalized Service.
The ninth largest residential telephone provider in the country.
The company provides telecommunications business services, consumer services, wholesale services and product sales to its customers in the US.
Its business services include data, integrated solutions, and voice services and special access circuits to business customers; consumer services consist of the provision of high-speed Internet, voice and video services to residential customers;
Windstream Corporation is a provider of voice and data network communications (broadband, VoIP, MPLS), and managed services (virtual servers, managed firewall, data storage, cloud-based voice, to businesses in the United States.
1. Strong Network helping to provide good service 2. Comprehensive Offerings for its customers 3. Robust Research & Development helping to provide new products 4. Good advertising and brand presence
1. Concentrated Geographical Presence in US 2. Operational Inefficiency leading to squeezed returns 3. Decreasing Liquidity impacting operations
1. Strategic Growth Initiatives for better geographic & market reach 2. Positive Outlook for VoIP products 3. Growth in Telecommunications Services across markets
4. Wide demand for Mobile Broadband
1. Rapid Technological Changes impacting services 2. High Competitive Pressure leading to pricing pressures 3. Declining Returns from base market
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.