Posted in Telecom Service Providers, Total Reads: 2794
SWOT Analysis of ZTE Corporation with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Life is grand
ZTE is a largest integrated solution provider
Advanced telecommunications systems and equipment, wireless communications systems; wire line switch and access equipment, optical and data communications equipment, handsets and telecommunications software systems and services.
Telecom Companies, IT firms, Construction companies, Internet service providers , Consumer electronics, mobile telephony services
A market leader that develops and manufactures telecommunication equipment for fixed, mobile, data, optical networks, intelligent networks and next generation networks.
1. ZTE is a total solution provider with over 80,000 employees
2. ZTE has many turn-key project experiences
3. It is present globally and serving locally
4. It has a competitive pricing policy
5. ZTE has high credit prestigious brands
6. Their services are in co-operation with 150 operators in over 90 countries around the world
7. ZTE commits over 10% of its annual revenue to R&D every year
8. ZTE employs first-class people and provides world-leading training systems and scientific methodologies
1.The company is also losing out to competitors on the technology front as its systems are very much prone to the virus attacks
2. Although it is growing very fast but at the same time it is losing its customers as well because the competitors are chasing close behind
1.If it designs such software that will make the products less prone to viruses
2. The company can sustain rapid business expansion underpinned by growing market shares in the GSM, CDMA and handset sectors
3. It can strengthen its ties with domestic mainstream carriers
1.External factors like political instability and economic instability
2. The devaluation currency against US dollar
3. Training the workforce and investing on them might be a threat
4. Highly competitive telecommunications markets
5. ZTE might face problems because of the increase in the taxes
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to ZTE Corporation. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.