Posted in Tourism and Hospitality, Total Reads: 2336
SWOT Analysis of Thomas Cook with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Thomas Cook Group plc
One stop solution for all travel issues
People from 18years to late sixties looking to travel places
All inclusive holidays
1. One of the largest travel company in Europe and UK 2. Provides affordable and accessible holidays to people 3. Global presence with services like Package holidays, flights, hotels, resorts etc 4. Increased Brand presence worldwide due to association with last Olympics
5. Close to 20,000+ employees with the company
6. Strong brand presence due to TVCs, online and print ads, and OOH hoardings
7. Sponsorship of many events and sports teams has increased the brand presence
1. Allegedly refused to pay statutory EU compensation to customers 2.Intense competition means limited brand presence
1. To become the largest travel company in Europe and UK 2.To boost their share prices by expanding business 3.To digitalize there operations for better penetration
1. Uncertainty in the airline sector 2.Price wars can reduce market share 3.Increase in liabilities due to unpaid compensations
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Thomas Cook. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.