Posted in Tourism and Hospitality, Total Reads: 11525
SWOT Analysis of Holiday Inn with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
InterContinental Hotels Group
Hotels and Resorts
Tourism & Hospitality
Relax, its Holiday Inn
Very relaxed environment
People who want a getaway from the stressful lives
Creating a place where the guests can take their gameface off, relax and just be themselves
1. High brand recall and visibility due to excellent advertising 2. Over 1200 hotels worldwide 3. Entering new markets across continents 4. Parent company has a high brand value as well
5. Offers a range of hotels to choose from 6. Over 100 million guest nights per annum shows customer satisfaction
1. Still trying to increase penetration in the emerging economies 2. Huge number of competitors means limited market share
1. Travelers are looking for new destinations 2. Country specific seasonal offers
1. Increasing costs for operations indirectly affecting hotel rates 2.Decline in tourism industry due to natural disasters, terror activities etc 3. Intense competition globally from renowned as well as local hotels
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Holiday Inn. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.