Posted in Tourism and Hospitality, Total Reads: 11531
SWOT Analysis of Ritz Carlton with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Hotels and Resorts
Tourism & Hospitality
Let Us Stay With You; It's Our Pleasure
Employees are empowered to use their creativity and company’s funds to devise new and better ways to improve their relations with the guests.
Business Travelers, Corporates, Families from Upper-Upper Middle Class Economic Background,
Upper class urban business executives
Ritz Carlton Hotels is a luxury hotel group that looks at creating memories for the customers instead of just serving them well.
1. Empowered employees, hence top notch service
2. Global presence - Over 70 hotels and resorts worldwide 3. Goodwill from Employees and customers
4. Rewards programs are increasing repeat sales
5. Parent company adds to brand value
6. Logo, tagline, communication to potential and existing customers has been very well received so far
7. Aspirational and High brand loyalty 8. Over 33,000 employees working across 25 countries
1. The brand name comes with a perception of being expensive
2. Current economic status is bound to take a toll on spending power
3. Declining bottom line
1. Increase clientele through special packages and corporate tie-ups 2. Expansion of the global tourism market 3. Travelers looking for novel destinations
1. Increasing costs for operations indirectly affecting hotel rates 2.Decline in tourism industry due to natural disasters, terror activities etc 3. Intense competition globally from renowned as well as local hotels
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.