Posted in Tourism and Hospitality, Total Reads: 3151
SWOT Analysis of Busch Gardens with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment
Amusement Park/Theme Park
Tourism and Hospitality
The Dark Continent; The Old Country
Unique African and European Theme Parks that offer entertainment to the whole family
Animal lovers and tourists from USA and other parts of the world
High and middle income group families
Unique Zoological Park that also offers many amusement rides
1. The Busch Gardens are unique in their concept of African and European Theme Parks. 2. Busch Gardens, Tampa Bay is one of the largest zoological institutions in the USA. 3. The Busch Gardens offer a unique combination of a zoological park with entertainment and amusement rides. 4. In spite of being a zoological park, it offers a very wide range of entertainment options for people of all age groups.
1. The offerings are limited as compared to some of the bigger amusement parks in the USA. 2.The target segment is restricted to animal lovers.
1. The Busch Gardens enjoy location advantage as both Florida and Virginia are popular tourist destinations in the USA. 2. Since it has a very unique mix of offerings, proper marketing can help in attracting huge number of visitors. 3.The parent brand SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment operates many amusement parks in the USA and has a strong brand presence which Busch Gardens can leverage upon.
1. Competitors like Disneyland and Universal Studios have a much stronger brand presence. 2. Similar theme based amusement parks are coming up in various parts of the world. 3. Lack of innovation in offerings will negatively affect its popularity.
1. Disneyland, USA 2. Universal Studios, USA 3.Disney’s Animal Kingdom, USA
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Busch Gardens. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.