Posted in Tourism and Hospitality, Total Reads: 1614
SWOT Analysis of Discovery Cove with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment
Amusement Park/Theme Park
Tourism and Hospitality
Discover a Place Beyond Words
A family amusement destination that offers exciting animal encounters
Aquatic Animals lovers from the USA and the rest of the world
High and middle income group families
A place to experience exciting animal encounters
1. It is home to many species of rare aquatic animals and exotic birds 2. It has made many notable efforts to become an environmentally sustainable place 3. A high staff to guest ratio makes sure that the experience is rewarding 4. It allows limited number of visitors per day to avoid crowding, thus offering a special experience to animal lovers.
1. The brand is restricted to mainly American tourists and has no global reach 2.The offerings are limited in comparison to the bigger amusement parks in the USA.
1. The parent brand SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment operates many amusement parks in the USA and has a strong brand presence which Busch Gardens can leverage upon. 2.It enjoys location advantage as Florida is already a popular tourist destination; this can improve the number of visitors. 3.By adding innovative offerings, it can attract more visitors.
1. Many amusement parks with similar concepts are coming up in other parts of the world. 2. Local parks with similar themes provide stiff competition. 3. If there is no innovation in offerings, then there is no incentive for a second-time visit.
1. Sea World Adventure Parks, USA 2.Epcot, Orlando, USA 3.Busch Gardens, USA
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Discovery Cove. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.