Posted in Tourism and Hospitality, Total Reads: 3117
SWOT Analysis of Everland with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Everland Samsung, Samsung Group
Amusement Park/Theme Park
Tourism and Hospitality
Korea’s largest theme park
Local Population of South Korea
Families and youth staying in the surrounding areas
Providers of comfortable and pleasurable holidays 365 days a year
1. It is South Korea’s largest theme park and enjoys a very strong attendance 2. It is the pioneer in Korea in the concept of amusement parks/theme parks and has won several awards for their different services. 3. It has a very strong parent company; the brand is very strong financially 4. It has a wide range of attractions and shows that would appeal to all age groups
1. It doesn’t have a very strong brand presence outside South Korea. 2. South Korea is not traditionally a very popular global tourist destination; this adversely affects the number of international visitors.
1. It can take advantage of its association with a strong brand like Samsung. 2. Theme Parks is a growing industry and Asia is considered to be an attractive market. 3.Through effective marketing campaigns, it can try to attract international tourists.
1. Intense rivalry from local competitors. 2. In the absence of constant innovation, Everland would lose its appeal. 3.The demographics of South Korea are not favourable; South Korea has a rapidly ageing population.
1. Seoul Land, South Korea 2. Seoul Grand Park, South Korea 3.Lotte World, South Korea
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Everland. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.