Posted in Tourism and Hospitality, Total Reads: 1849
SWOT Analysis of King’s Island with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Cedar Fair Entertainment Company
Amusement Park/Theme Park
It is the largest amusement park and water park in Midwest USA.
Children and youngsters
Young families living in and around Ohio and the rest of the USA
The park offers a mix of thrill rides and children’s rides for both children and adults
1. It is the most visited seasonal amusement park in USA. 2. It has won Amusement Today’s “Golden Ticket Award” for the Best Kids’ Area for 11 consecutive years. 3. The owner Cedar Fair Entertainment Company is well-known for operating several amusement parks and water parks all over the US. 4. The park has as many as 80 rides, shows including 14 roller-coasters and owns a vast water park. 5. Over 3 million visitors visit the theme park annually
6. Good brand presence and marketing in USA
1. The park is seasonal and operates only from April to October 2.In spite of being the best seasonal amusement park in the US, the brand is not very famous outside the US 3. It is a stand-alone theme park and doesn’t have presence anywhere else
1.The park has a huge area, which can be used to expand and innovate. 2.The availability of season tickets ensures competitive pricing.
3. The park can cash on some of its major attractions like the longest wooden roller coaster, tallest gyro drop and best kids’ area.
1. There are many local competitors in Ohio, including Cedar Point, which is considered to be the best amusement park for roller coaster rides in the world. 2.Although it has offerings in all three areas of thrill rides, kids’ attractions and water park, it does not have specialized offerings in any one area. 3.If the park is unable to innovate and introduce more impressive rides, it will lose its charm.
1. Cedar Point, Ohio 2.Coney Island, Ohio 3. Disneyland, USA
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to King’s Island. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.