Six Flags Magic Mountain SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Tourism and Hospitality, Total Reads: 5154
SWOT Analysis of Six Flags Magic Mountain with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Six Flags Magic Mountain
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation
Amusement Park/Theme Park
Tourism and Hospitality
Go Big! Go Six Flags!
The park with the maximum number of roller coasters in the world
Teen market, families with young children
Young population living in and around California
The park with some of the best thrill rides in Southern California for adventurous adults
1. Six Flags has 17 roller coasters, which is the maximum in the world 2. The owner, Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the largest amusement park company in the world based on the number of properties. 3. The park receives an average of 2.5 million visitors every year. 4. It is has over 19 theme parks across USA and Mexico 5. Popular brand name and marketing in USA
1. The theme park has limited brand awareness abroad, hence limited international tourists 2. Tough competition from other established theme parks means limited market share growth
1. The park can license popular characters in order to attract more visitors 2. The market demographics suggest that it has a majority of families with 10-12 year old children, who are potential customers for amusement parks 3.It can take advantage of the owner company’s vast experience in operating several successful amusement parks
1. The park caters mainly to the teen market segment, which has less spending capacity as compared to families 2.Southern California has many impressive amusement parks that are involved in constant innovation and experimentation, making it a very competitive market 3.If the park does not recover quickly from the negative reputation that it has earned, it will witness a major drop in attendance
1. Disney’s California Adventure, USA 2.Legoland 3. Universal Studios, USA
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Six Flags Magic Mountain. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.