Posted in Tourism and Hospitality, Total Reads: 7150
SWOT Analysis of Best Western with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Hotels and Resorts
Tourism and Hospitality
The World’s Largest Hotel Chain
Best Western is a voluntary and democratic association of private hoteliers for the purpose of increasing profits through joint marketing & sales and cross selling.
Mid-market and upscale segment
Leisure travelers, business travelers from the mid-market and upscale segment
A family of hotels that ensures high quality service across all member hotels, looking at a long term commitment with guests, members and employees.
1. Associated with hotels in over 80 countries, over 4100 hotels 2. One of the World’s Largest Hotel Chain 3. Hotels have their own identity and flair along with International level services that they have to incorporate in their offerings as a Best Western member
4. Hotels are located in good areas across the world
5. Best Western Travel Card has successfully increased sales and repeat visits
1. Since Best Western does not interfere with management of member hotels, quality control gets difficult and limited accountability 2. Competition from international hotel chains means limited market share growth
1. Digitalization and more online presence 2. The economic conditions will improve occupancy rates in the mid-market segments 3. More penetration in emerging economies
1. Big chains are entering new markets 2. Changing market conditions, down economy
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.