Posted in Tourism and Hospitality, Total Reads: 6338
SWOT Analysis of Port Aventura with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Amusement Park/Theme Park
Tourism and Hospitality
Vive el Momento (Live the Moment)
The park is divided into 5 distinctly designed theme areas to provide a diversity of experience
Teenagers, youngsters and young families
Youngsters and young families living in Spain and other parts of Europe
Provides an exciting journey around the world through its theme parks along with some thrilling rides.
1. It is the most visited theme park in Spain with around 3 million visitors per year 2. It is the largest theme park resort in the south of Europe and one of the most visited theme park in the whole of Europe 3. It has high brand visibility and popularity in Spain and Europe 4. The park features around 100 live performances daily and plenty of seasonal events.
1. It has fewer attractions for children than some of the other theme parks in Europe. 2. In spite of being the most popular park in Spain, the brand is not very popular internationally
1. With proper marketing, the park can make itself known internationally and can try to attract more international visitors. 2. The recent addition of the new ride in the China area and the enlargement of the water park can attract visitors. 3. With various promotional offers like annual passes, discounts on hotel stay and multiple visit passes, the park is trying to increase its customer base.
4. By introducing new attractions from time to time, the park can attract more and more visitors.
1. As compared to some if its European competitors like Disneyland Paris and Parc Asterix, it has a limited number of attractions. 2. The park doesn’t have as much of merchandising capacity as some of its European competitors. 3. The park doesn’t have a very strong positioning statement for people from outside of Spain.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Port Aventura. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.