Posted in Tourism and Hospitality, Total Reads: 2102
SWOT Analysis of Ratanga Junction with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Cape Theme Parks
Amusement Park/Theme Park
Tourism and Hospitality
The Wildest Place in Africa
It offers a mix of Kids’ rides, thrill rides and family rides
Children, families and adventurous adults
Young families and youngsters living in South Africa
A park that offers thrill rides for the thrill seekers, kids rides for the children and also quieter options for the peace loving
1. Ratanga Junction is an extremely popular theme park in South Africa and a major tourist attraction in Cape Town. 2. It is built over a large area of 20 hectares. 3. The park is easily accessible from Cape Town as it is located just outside the city. 4. Although the amusement park is seasonal, it hosts functions throughout the year.
1. The brand is not very popular outside South Africa and hence the number of international visitors is limited. 2. There are very few options available in terms of the eateries and restaurants as compared to some of the other international theme parks.
1. South Africa is emerging as an international tourist destination, due to which Ratanga Junction can hope to attract more international visitors. 2. Through increased PR and advertising, the park can attract more tourists from South Africa as well as other parts of Africa.
3. By hosting events, the park is catering to an upcoming market and is also earning a huge proportion of its income.
4. With various promotional offers like annual passes, discounts on hotel stay and multiple visit passes, the park can try to increase its customer base.
5. By introducing new attractions from time to time, the park can attract more and more visitors.
1. The Gold Reef City, an amusement park in Johannesburg, South Africa is a more popular park and Ratanga Junction’s biggest competitor. 2. Several of the natural attractions near Cape Town such as Table Mountain, Robben Island, Cape Point, Cango Caves are more popular than the park. 3. The park is very weak in the area of shows and performnaces.
1. Gold Reef City, Johannesburg, South Africa 2. Boulders Beach 3. Bugz Family Play Park, Cape Town, South Africa
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Ratanga Junction. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.