Posted in Tourism and Hospitality, Total Reads: 5949
SWOT Analysis of SeaWorld Parks with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment, The Blackstone Group
Amusement Park/Theme Park
Tourism and Hospitality
As Real As It Gets; See the Shamu
A Chain of three parks dedicated to marine creatures and animals
Children, youngsters and families
Youngsters and families living in USA
The parks offer a world of exploration for all the lovers of aquatic life
1. There are three SeaWorld Parks at three different locations in the US, thus widening the customer base. 2. The parent company operates as many as 11 different theme parks throughout USA. 3. Except for the park in San Diego, the other two parks operate throughout the year. 4. The most visited SeaWorld Park, SeaWorld, Orlando welcomes more than 5 million guests annually and is the 9th most visited amusement park in USA.
1. Individually the parks offer very few rides (an average of 10 each) 2. The parks are not as popular outside USA as some of the other theme parks in USA
1. The variety of shows and exhibits can draw many visitors. 2. The variety of species of aquatic animals in the park has the potential to attract many visitors.
3. The parent company has a vast experience is operating theme parks, which the parks can take advantage of.
4. With various promotional offers like annual passes, discounts on hotel stay and multiple visit passes, the park can try to increase its customer base.
5. By introducing new attractions from time to time, the park can attract more and more visitors.
1. The parks face stiff competition from the other theme parks in the country which are far more superior in terms of popularity and offerings. 2. If the parks stop introducing new attractions, they will lose their customer base. 3. Many theme parks based on the theme of aquatic animals in other parts of the world reduce the inflow of international visitors.
1. Disneyland Parks and Resort, USA 2. Universal Theme Parks, USA 3. Discovery Cove
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to SeaWorld Parks. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.