Kingdom of Dreams SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Tourism and Hospitality, Total Reads: 1968
SWOT Analysis of Kingdom of Dreams with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Kingdom of Dreams
The Great Indian Nautanki Company
Amusement Parks/Theme Parks
Tourism and Hospitality
An Incredible Indian Experience
The offerings are one of a kind in terms of shows that showcase Indian culture and Bollywood
Children, families and youngsters
Families living in India and tourists from abroad
A place that allows the visitors to experience the magical Indian culture
1. It is India’s first live entertainment theatre which also doubles up as a leisure destination. 2. It enjoys location advantage as it is located at the apex of the Jaipur-Agra-Delhi golden triangle 3. The Nautanki Mahal auditorium in Kingdom of Dreams is the most high-tech auditorium in India and showcases unique performances. 4. It is spread over a huge area of 6 acres.
1. The brand is not very popular outside India and the offerings are limited 2. The experiences showcased here are very specific to the Indian culture and tourists coming from abroad might find them difficult to identify with.
1. Kingdom of Dreams can take the advantage of its association with Bollywood to form a robust marketing strategy. 2. The park can leverage upon the uniqueness of its offerings. 3. The offerings have the potential to attract people from all age groups.
1. The park has to keep on introducing new shows and innovating constantly to maintain its popularity. So, lack of innovation is a very big threat 2. Since the idea of an entertainment park showcasing cultural extravaganza is new in India, it may take time to gain popularity. 3. Shows and performances that feature in local auditoriums and theatres can prove to be competition.
1. Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad 2. Fun ‘n’ Food Village, Gurgaon 3. Adventure Land, Delhi
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.