Clarks Group of Hotels SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Tourism and Hospitality, Total Reads: 1451
SWOT Analysis of Clarks Group of Hotels with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Clarks Group of Hotels
UP Hotels Ltd.
Hotels and resorts
Tourism and Hospitality
Fine living and has expressed high standards in the art of hospitality
Five Star services at a lower cost
Leisure Travelers, foreigners, wedding parties
Upper middle and upper class urban
It has the spirit and charm of the traditions of India and has blended these with the latest technology
1. Excellent locations across India 2. The Hotel has a cozy and homely felling about it which is something customer’s love 3. Indian cultural and geographical diversity pulls tourism 4. The Hotel has extremely friendly staff
1. Low brand recall compared to leading industry players 2. Market share is lower than other hotel chains 3. Limited presence in the rest of the country
1. Incredible India! campaign has increased influx of foreigners
2. Domestic travelers are looking for hotels which offer 5 star services at a lower rate
3. Penetration and expansion to other cities as well as abroad
1. Terrorist threats, economic downturn, political turbulence 2.There is a new trend of people preferring Well furnished guest houses over hotels 3. Changing trends from the west may be an issue to implement by already existing players due to the high initial investment
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Clarks Group of Hotels. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.