Posted in Tourism and Hospitality, Total Reads: 2131
SWOT Analysis of Sarovar Hotels & Resorts with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Sarovar Hotels & Resorts
Sarovar Hotels & Resorts (Affiliated with Carlson Hospitality Worldwide)
Hotels and Resorts
Tourism and Hospitality
Across India & Beyond
To provide a superior hospitality experience at excellent value
Mid Market & Budget Segment
Largest chain of Mid market hotels in the country across the last 18 years .
1. The Sarovar Group has a vast reservoir of experienced professionals and technical experts 2. They have a huge spread of hotels (60 Hotels in over 40 cities in India) 3. Since India is known for its hospitality, the company is recognized globally
4. International presence due to Carlson Group tie-ups
1. Limited market share growth as competition is tough
2. The brand despite being popular has restricted recall
1. MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences & Exhibitions) – Sarovar has its its presence in the 4 key metros where Meeting and conferences can be held
2. Mid Market Hotels are receiving Increasing Government support 3. The Hotels in smaller cities can create weekend get away packages
1. Increasing competition. Rampant increase in International entrants 2. There is a new trend of people preferring Well furnished guest houses over hotels
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Sarovar Hotels & Resorts. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.