Lemon Tree Hotels SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Tourism and Hospitality, Total Reads: 4036
SWOT Analysis of Lemon Tree Hotels with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Lemon Tree Hotels
Lemon Tree Hotels
Hotels and resorts
Tourism and Hospitality
Lowest Rates Guaranteed ; A Refreshing Concept
It is India’s first, largest and finest chain of Youthful, spirited, efficient and growing upscale hotels and resorts.
Mid Market & Upscale
Mid – Market travelers looking for comfort (Red Fox Hotels), Leisure Travelers (Lemon Tree Premier)
An Internationally acceptable Mid – Market hotel which values each of their customers by providing them a Fresh, Fun & Refreshing experience.
1. The Lemon Tree Group of hotels provides a Variety of 20+ Hotels starting of from Mid Market to Upscale Hotels 2. The Hotel has a cozy and homely felling about it which is something customer’s like 3. Indian cultural and geographical diversity pulls tourism 4. The Hotel has extremely friendly staff (They have particular staff in yellow ribbons). This staff is especially present to solve grievances of people
5. The Lemon tree group believes in providing the ultimate refreshing experience. They produce their own soaps and shampoos
1. No presence in 2 of the Largest Metros i.e. Mumbai & Kolkata 2. Newer in the industry hence less market share
3. Lesser in terms of hospitality experience compared to market leaders
1. MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences & Exhibitions )– Lemon tree has its its presence in important cities like Bangalore where Meeting and conferences can be held 2. Mid Market Hotels are receiving Increasing Government support 3.The Lemon Tree group are small affordable hotels hence providing the ideal option of a weekend get away
1. Terrorist threats, economic downturn, political turbulence 2.There is a new trend of people preferring Well furnished guest houses over hotels 3. Changing trends from the west may be an issue to implement by already existing players due to the high initial investment
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.