Club Mahindra Holidays SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Tourism and Hospitality, Total Reads: 7289
SWOT Analysis of Club Mahindra Holidays with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Club Mahindra Holidays
Hotels and Resorts
Tourism and Hospitality
Jiyo Life! (Live Life)
Membership through which one can avail stay at a wide range of resorts whenever required
Leisure travellers, Families
A fun brand that can be enjoyed by families who like to travel to different destinations and spend quality time with their loved ones.
1. Customer base of over 143000 members 2. 40+ resorts in various locations 3. Brand presence is quite high due to excellent advertiing 4. New under explored and lesser known locations (eg. Ashtamudi in Kerala)
5. High Brand Recall
6. Homely ambience and arrangements adds to its warmth as a hospitality company
1. Quality of services and infrastructure is not constant throughout the brand. 2. Company policies regarding booking of rooms does not always go well with customers (need to book 6 months prior) 3. Constant political disturbances within the country
1. Incredible India campaign has had a positive influence on influx of foreigners traveling to India. Club Mahindra should have programs for foreigners. 2. With reducing spending capacities, domestic travel is increasing India
1. International hospitality giants are entering all markets and catering to all segments in this sector 2. Economic downturn might have an effect on equity capital of the company
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Club Mahindra Holidays. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.