Posted in Transport and Logistics, Total Reads: 1424
SWOT Analysis of SMRT Corporation with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Moving People, Enhancing Lives
Affordable and efficient intra-city transport service
Rapid Mass Transport systems
All classes of people needing to move from point A to point B in their daily commute
Hassle free transport service connecting the whole city of Singapore
1. High Product Diversity – Bus, Train and Taxi services 2. High Product Quality 3. Modular transportation growth approach to offer better connectivity for future 4. Safe and secure. Least number of fatalities over the 10 year moving average.
5. Over 7000 people are employed with the organization
1. Centralized only in Singapore for revenues 2. Lower train operating profit due to higher R & M costs and staff related expenses, partially offset by higher revenue.
1. Increased Ridership trend 2. Expansion of RTS Network 3. Growth in industry due to tourism boom
4. The company can tie-up with international players for global exposure
1. LTA as central bus network planner
2. There is limited land space for expansion with increasing travel demand. 3. Rise in number of vehicles
1. Comfortdelgro 2. Bedok Transport Pte Ltd 3. Prestige – Multi model transportation services
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.