PSA International SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Transport and Logistics, Total Reads: 507
SWOT Analysis of PSA International with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The World’s Port of Call
High focus on ethical standards and economic efficiency
Countries focused on expanding their sea trade
Efficient operator having years of experience and integrity.
1. Extremely high efficiency in processing the largest number of containers per day in Singapore port 2. Expanding worldwide to operate ports in 15 countries 3. Good reputation for efficient port operation 4. Acquired several smaller port companies to strengthen its own firm and increase market share
5. Strong branding and marketing on social media.
6. It has expertise in Port services & logistics services
1. Long capital recovery time and limited margins due to many substitutes
2. High interest rates for its large capital needs
1. Increasing port operation opportunities by emerging countries 2. Increased worldwide trade due to relaxation of trade laws and increased bi-lateral agreements
1. High threat of piracy on popular routes leading to companies preferring air shipping 2. Open to attack from natural calamities and enemy warships 3. Intense competition for port building contracts
4. Increasing rates of Interest
1. APM Terminals 2. Hutchison Port Holdings 3. DP World
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.