Posted in Transport and Logistics, Total Reads: 541
SWOT Analysis of Jurong Port with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Award winning port well known for its safety standards
Governments seeking a high-tech port to boost tourism and trade
Port operator with experience in technological efficiency
1. Welcomes more than 40,000 vessels each year from both the region and internationally. 2. Uses latest technological innovations for improved productivity. 3. Handles a vast range of cargo – general, bulk and containerized 4. Operates a multi-user waterfront facility providing port services to companies engaged in fabrication of marine and offshore equipment.
5. It has facilities like general cargo terminal, bulk cargo, container, solar power etc
1. Limited brand awareness 2. Safety hazards. Has a record of alleged accidents in the past
1. Continued expansion into international markets 2. Ease of doing business in Singapore since it is a free port company 3. Emerging as one of the largest port operators in the world.
1. Stiff competition from Malaysian port companies. 2. Internal issues within the organization. 3. Susceptible to piracy in troubled waters.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.