Posted in Transport and Logistics, Total Reads: 1594
SWOT Analysis of ComfortDelGro with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
ComfortDelGro Corporation Limited
Singapore’s biggest public transport provider
Local public transportation
All classes of people needing to move from point A to point B in their daily commute
Hassle free transport service connecting the whole city of Singapore
1. Existing distribution and sales networks 2. High growth rate due to increasing commuter base with strong YOY growth in commuters 3. Expansion into new sectors such as monorails and high speed tram services.
4. Market leader in Singapore in public transit systems
5. More than 20,000 people are employed with the brand
6. It has global presence in over 7 countries with more than a fleet size of 40,000+
1. Competitive market with several taxi/bus operators plying and ferrying visitors 2. Relatively unknown brand compared to competitors with established brands
1. New acquisitions of local brands possible to increase market share and customer base
2. Growing demand for transportation with increase in tourism and local working population
3. Income level is at a constant increase
4. High growth rates can translate into profitability if costs are taken care of.
1. Growing competition among travel services in Singapore
2. Increasing growth of private vehicles as a status symbol
3. Fuel costs and low profit margins
1. DB Schenker Croatia 2. AZ Logistic 3. Prestige – Multi Model Transportation Services
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to ComfortDelGro. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.