Posted in Transport and Logistics, Total Reads: 869
SWOT Analysis of Serco with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Serco Group PLC
Bringing service to life
Provider of frontline services and business process outsourcing services
Operates public and private transport and traffic control, aviation, military weapons, detention centres, prisons and schools on behalf of its customers
Small & medium sized contracts from the government
Positioned as a leading provider of business process outsourcing services
1. Strong order backlog that showcases the company’s ability to win new contracts and ensures strong future revenue
2. Unique offerings in a variety of domains like personnel and family support services, data centers and call centers, apart from providing outsourcing, procurement, customer services and consulting services.
3. Leading market position with a strong competitive edge
1. Fluctuation of the company’s revenues is a concern
2. Limited geographic concentration is a worry
1. Implementation of strategic initiatives that are aimed at enhancing its business operations and existing product line
2. Growing BPO services market.
3. Possibilities of getting new, large scale contracts
1. Prone to risks due to increasing IT complexity
2. Very competitive market with a lot of players
3. Rapid Technological Changes which demand introduction of new products frequently
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.