Posted in Transport and Logistics, Total Reads: 1996
SWOT Analysis of Yamato Holdings with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Yamato Holdings Co Ltd
Transportation and Logistics
We care, we deliver
It provides same-day delivery to anywhere in Singapore through TA-Q-BIN service
Customers with road transportation and logistics requirement
Goods delivery among homes, office, hotels, airports, service centres
Japan’s largest door-to-door delivery service company
1. It provides same day delivery to anywhere in Singapore trough TA-Q-BIN network 2. Majority market share in door-to-door delivery service in Japan 3. Vehicle maintenance plant to achieve high operational efficiency 4. It consists of 45 subsidiaries and 7 affiliated companies
5. Strong market position and network
1. High dependency on TA-Q-BIN business for operating revenues2. Limited global penetration and brand awareness as compared to global leaders
1. Global expansion and better penetration 2. Increased use of logistics services in sectors such as technology, consumer retail, automotive and industrial 3. Improvement in service through better staff training and stricter control over customer information
1. Unexpectedly strict environmental regulations could be enacted 2. Roads and other infrastructure could be damaged as a result of a natural disaster 3. Unstable diesel or other fuel prices
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Yamato Holdings. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.