Posted in Transport and Logistics, Total Reads: 1439
SWOT Analysis of Abertis with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Transportation and Logistics
Infrastructures that work
Leading group in the terrestrial telecommunications infrastructures and services sector in Spain
Business which requires transport infrastructure and services
Development, construction, and maintenance services for airports, toll roads, and parking garages
One of the leading international group in mobility and telecommunications infrastructure
1. Directly manages 3,800 kilometers of toll roads 2. Leading group in the terrestrial telecommunications infrastructures and services sector in Spain 3. Operates in 30 airports in 8 countries, with a global traffic of 90 million passengers per year 4. Strong generation of cash flow allowing continued growth
5. Strong reputation in the industry
1. Overdependence on Spain and France for business 2. Lesser global presence compared competitors 3. Lack of projects in emerging economies
1. Greater internationalization 2. Extending current concessions 3. Strategic acquisitions to achieve synergies of business
1. Economic slowdown 2. Credit and liquidity shortages 3. Stricter rules and regulations
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Abertis. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.