Posted in Transport and Logistics, Total Reads: 1162
SWOT Analysis of Atlantia with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Transportation and Logistics
World number one in free-flow tolling
Business which requires transportation facilities
Development, construction, and maintenance services for toll roads
Europe’s leading investor in transport infrastructure and services
1. 5,000 km of toll motorways in Italy, Brazil, Chile, India and Poland 2. More than 5 million customers a day 3. Europe’s biggest investor, with huge sum being invested World number one in free-flow tolling 4. Leader in motorway design and development, safety and energy saving technologies
5. Strong presence in the industry
1. Limited customer base compared a to market leaders 2. Low number of product and services
1. Diversification of services 2. Increasing global presence and customer base 3. Strategic acquisitions
1. Credit and liquidity shortages 2. Limited economic growth 3. Stricter rules and regulations
1. Autostrada Torino-Milano SpA 2. Autoroutes du Sud de la France 3. Abertis
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Atlantia. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.