Posted in Transport and Logistics, Total Reads: 2537
SWOT Analysis of MISC Berhad with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Petroliam Nasional Berhad (Petronas)
Transportation and Logistics
Driving global growth
Specialist in Energy Transportation
Business which requires transportation and logistics services
Businesses which requires fully integrated maritime, offshore floating solutions, heavy engineering and logistics services
Leading international shipping line of Malaysia
1. Modern and well-diversified fleet of more than 160 vessels and a combined tonnage of more than 15,000,000 DWT 2. World’s largest single owner/operator of LNG fleet with 29 LNG carriers 3. Third largest owner of Aframax fleet in the world 4. Meticulously equipped and enhanced business processes in accordance to international standards and best practices, and certified ISO 9001:2008
1. Huge financial losses in Liner business 2. Global reach is limited to only few nations when compared with strong players in the sector
1. Aggressive fleet expansion along with rapid growth in business 2. Strategic alliances and acquisitions to increase global reach and services provided 3. Improving expertise of existing workforce
1. Radical change in the operating dynamics of the industry 2. Slowdown in economy
1. BW Gas AS 2.A.P. Moller-Maersk 3. China COSCO Holdings Company Limited
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to MISC Berhad. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.