Posted in Transport and Logistics, Total Reads: 950
SWOT Analysis of Daqin Railway with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Daqin Railway Co. Ltd.
Transportation and Logistics
It carries more coal than any other railway line in China and the world
Business which requires transportation and logistics services
Businesses which requires transportation services for coal, coke, iron ores and passengers
Company that play important role in the protection of national energy security and promote the coordinated development of regional economy
1. Rail network of 7500+ km and more than 40,000 employees 2. Freight trains operating on the Daqin Line can carry up to 20,000 metric tons, the largest carrying capacity in China 3. Technological upgrades in locomotive models
4. Strong financial position and good brand reputation
1. Limited service lines and over dependent on coal transportation 2. Limited customer base hindering the growth
1. Can benefit from Governmental support, in the form of grants, allowances 2. Reaching out into other markets 3. Expanding the service lines could help them to raise their sales
1. Government rules and regulations 2. Rising costs which are eating into profits 3. A slow economy or financial slowdown could have a major impact on business and profits
1. China Railway Tielong Container 2. Chinese Eastern Railway 3. Guangshen Railway Company Limited
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.